20050928

The Virtual world of Connetivity

Well its been some time since I have writtin something. I have been impressed by how this wifi stuff works, and considering that my father was one of the orginal engeiners that developed this tech at IEEE with Bel Labs at that time 30 years ago. Im now using it to communite with folks like you on the web. I am in a cofie shop Orphas in Hillsbrough NJ near where I work in Princeton and Im connected on the net. Its great and some folks like hear at Orphas off of 206 offer Wifi connection for free, as well as Panaras Bread in Lawerncevill and Princeton NJ. Starbucks at Hot Spot i belive is 30.00-40.00 a month. well enugh of that. I am using a new program called Garage Band you can get this from Mac for 60.00 and its inculded in iLife or I think it comes with all new mac computer purcases. Its a smaller stramed down verison of Logic 7 wich was a program from a company called esonic I belive, and mac bought the program and company I bleive two years ago. Well for me who is just learing how to use all this computer suff its easy and fun. You do need to read the manual a bit but its no big deal. you can check out some of the songs I will be recording on www.victortarassov.com and you can hear what it sounds like. In the program you can record with mic's or there are keyboard, drums, and amp simulations. all kinds of sounds that are pluged into the program, you can also purcase add on's for less than a hundred dollars, I dont have any but its a very cool concept. Work has been going well at PH I still work 10 hours a day but then I get three days off. I was able to have breakfast with my daughter yesterday and that was nice. Well Im going to go for now and I will try to write more as now I have no excuse my computer works and I can hook up to the web.
Peace be with you all,

Victor

No comments: