20051013

Update on Apple Mac experence on OS 10.4.2

What can I say I love apple and mac the way they do there software is just wonderfull. I have been using the PowerBook G4 now for one month and apple software for six months in the music relm with Reason Adapted for the Mac, and in iLife Garage Band 2. I love it. It ease of use and the way you are treated in the Apple store, Bridgewater NJ you Rock, as well as the crew in Palo Alto CA. and yes Denver CO. while all these locations are far apart it is obvious that the people who work there love to help others and lean how and what mac can do for them. I have been very impressed wtih the care I have recived from the stores geanus and workers, and the managers have really tried to help me with all the ishues i have faced as I have migrated and been ilumatned by the (mac) I have slowly transitioned from the dark side Window's and now am a full convert of Mac and am in the light so to speak. I whole heartly indorse the Apple software and computes for the musicain and human being that want to live simple yet be connected on the web with others. I plan on contniuing to take the free classes that are offered by Apple. I also have joined the Mac Users Group in Princton NJ. Well thats it for now.

No comments: