20061106

What a Drag the New Set Up Has been


Well I have been working almost non stop to get the Studio up and running. I have been able to get Logic 7 Express up and going Stylus RMX and Liquid Groves, the CME Keyboard, MOTO 828mkII and some of the Line 6 Pod XT Pro working. I cant seem to get iChat with i Sight working nor can I get the Palm stuff working. This is all because I listened to some one tell me how to correct my time clock in the main menue. I reinstalled the software and it wiped out my former system in OS X I currently run OS 10.4.8 oh what a mess this has been. I think I will wait until Friday to deal with the iSight and iChat and Palm. I will also hope to clean out my hard drive then. O well one day at time. Hopefully by next week all will be up and running well.

No comments: