20071116

New Fountain Pen by Lany (Deep Blue)


Well yesterday was a very very very stressfull day for me had a migrane as well. We are getting ready to Launch the Mark 12.30 Project Seminar. And so many things just went wrong. So many things at the last miniute and I am just not good with that kind of stress. I lost it with a few folks I yelled and boy did I. There is somehting about stress and the fear that it just wont get done that undose me. Well I guss in many ways I still have a (long) way to go to understand that there are things that I cant controll like people and how they do things. I can rally only contrlol how I am going to respond to life and its stressors. I think one of the big things that I am learing is the importance of time, structure and plaining, along with ballance of work. Well at the end of the day after one of my computers just froze and crashed I dedided to look at Ottmar Lieberts web page and he had an article about Lany pens and I purchased this blue one. Well off the seminar and get ready for last minitue tuches. Pray that we give the message of hope and change. Thanks for stoping by.

1 comment:

v2or said...

This pen works so well. I really like it and the Lany pens are just great.