20150210

DTAR Ducan | Turner Acoustic Research Multi- Source Pickup and Microphone System



I just put a DTAR Ducan | Turner Acoustic Research Multi- Source Pickup and Microphone System  into my Córdoba F7 Paco guitar and I really like it.  I set the action on the low e at 2.7mm and on high E 2.6mm I left the preamp at 3db on bass and 0 on treble.  My main purpose for doing this was to keep my Lester Devoe and Jorge De Zofia guitars safe from the cold and humid temperatures and have a good giging system.  I will be using the guitar with a Line 6 Wirless to a TC Mico Tuner- TC Spark- DigiTech Stereo Looper out to either Bose Tone Match or Yamaha MG10XU.  This setup can be split but for my desired purpose I blend the mic and pickup in the preamp and run it out mono.  I am very happy with the woody tone and the blend of the mic.  I will post more in a week or two. 













No comments: