20051128

0511270643

I will soon be starting lessons and studying Flamenco guitar with Steve Kahn, I have been looking for one year for someone in the NJ NY area. You can check him out at his web page http://www.stevekahn.com/guitarist/index.html I saw Ottmar Liebert in Sellersvill PA and it was a wonderful show with the extra 4 Sting players, Cello, viola, and two violins, guitar, bass and percussion. I went to a new Church today with Kathy in the am “The Church of the Good Shepard” in Paoli PA, it was a very wonderful powerful service the first Day of this 2005 Advent. I like how the church is fresh and yet while holding to the powerful part of tradition it is contemporary and the music was so pure and uplifting. The Pastor taught about letting Christ enter you Advent season like one one goes up on a roller coster there is anticipation but yet it is wild and we are out of control and dont know what the ride will be like. We need to trust Christ in this way. I think he was right on and I like how this pastor allows for a healthy christian to have a life that is not all perfect and knowing what is next. I think I will be going back next week.

November 28, 2005 6:51 AM

No comments: