20051127

200511270217 Ottmar 2day

I will be going to see Ottmar Liebert with my girlfriend today at 7:00pm at the Sellersvill theater. yeah.
should be a wonderful show. Have you ever wondered why relationships are so hard to keep, maintain, and sustain? I think it can be summed up as mishandled disappointment and lack of commitment or sticktoitivness. I was recently reflecting on two relationships that have been very hard for me this year one with a man and one with a woman. When I sum it up we both wanted things from the other and when things were stressed or there were misguided expectations we pulled away. With the man I am talking about I was actively helping him with his work and when I finally felt that I had no more to give and was experiencing a great amount of frustration I said enough and just cut it off. I don't think that was the best way but I was not aware of anything else or others options at the time I made this decision. With the woman I am talking about there were things promised, especially in relation to my career and desires and asprertions to make a living at music. When things were tough or sacrifices would have had to be made they were not and finally the person just passed the buck back to me and there was no follow thought on any of the promises. I think I wanted to so desperately believe the words that were being spoken to me but had I projects individual evaluated the emptiness and non commitment to earlier projects I would have been able I think to avoid this real lull. It has taken me three or four months to deal with these to losses and what has been my part and what is there part. The sad thing neither one of these individuals had owned any of there part and put it on me. Thats were the unfairness comes in and I have had to make the dession for now to not stay or pursue any relationship with them. Thats the sad and hard part. Its hard to find those who will be committed to us and more so relationship in general. So keep and nurture the ones that you have. They are precious.

No comments: