20060303

B Band UST Should be comming this afternoon Yeh!


I will be installing this in my main Flamenco Negra and use it live and try sounds out in the studio as well. I will use it in conjunture with the Line 6 Pod XT as well. Ottmar Libert used to use this brand in his early days but now just uses two Shure KSM 141 mic's with in ear moniters when playing live. Maybe some day I can do that but for now this is what looks like will work for live performaces for me. Well I just put the pick up in the Flamenco gutiar on 3/3/06 and it took about 2 hours to do the whole thing. Man my hands dont fit to well to put some of the wire fastners in the guitar. I pluged in the gutiar at 10:20pm and in the Pod XT Pro and used the Nylon Dreams 2. Wow it sounded good. Its all done the Pod XT Pro, The B band UST and V-1 Pre Amp.

No comments: