20060303

The New PALM Studio is Comming togeter


Well its been three years since I had a complete recording studio to work in. My last real set up was out in Sunnyvale CA in 2002, tired to get one going in 2004 but things came up to make that not a reality. But now out on my own building slowly I should be able to record in digital format with Logic 7 and then have a company produce and package cd’s I currently have enough material for about 10-12 original songs and will be recording, hopefully in late April. The new Pod XT was a very welcome addition to the PALM Studio. Now the last major pice of gear will be the Mic Pre Amp, and maybe another tube mic. Then it will be some minimal things like a small controller surface, and 1-2 guitars and a bass and maybe some percussion stuff. Maybe even a Korg Triton? Oh I better stop I can see that my GAS is coming out (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) I am excited and look forward to producing music again. Tomorrow the B Band pickup for the Flamenco Nega should come in and I will try to install it this weekend.

No comments: