20060910

13 Days 2 go to being 1 and yet still 2 & Joy Cant be Taken Away

Wow so much has happened this last week, never in my life have I been suspended, well It was for something at work that I did not even do but was asked to do by one of the MD’s. Then my overtime was taken away from me, money that I earned but wont have on my honey moon. And yet my joy of being in love with Kathy, support by wonderful friends, love of family, joy of music and my hope in my God was not rocked. Mean spirited and spiteful people cant take joy away that is what I learned this week. Joy can’t be taken away by people who dont have it. Wow joy is something that if you have you don’t have to worry that someone else can take it from you. I feel sorry for those that try, that there lives depend on trying to be spiteful or revengeful but they will and there relationships will suffer even thought they may never really know. That is sad for them. But what I have is wonderful people who love me for who I am and do not try to hurt me or take things away from me. Kat and I have signed a lease, got our marriage certificate, rings, and maybe even a new mic today. Oh how I look forward to tomorrow and all the new things around the corner.

No comments: