20060923

7 Hours and 12 Min to the Wedding with Kathy

Wow its almost hear it 3:47m and I cant seem to sleep. The reseal when well. Yesterday was interesting. I had taken the night before off to help calm my nerves and I was feeling pretty sick, Im sure nerves and stress from where I work. So I was able to feel some yesterday night and I thought I would be feeling fine today that being Friday. Well I ran around with Charlene to get everything set and my sumach still acted um and my valves were leaking. For those of you who know me will know that meant for me but it is kink of embracing that at 40 things have started to break down. I had spent some time in prayer and reflection on Thursday night as well and I remember coming to this point. “You never know what that person that you just meet will be in your life or where time will take that relationship.” I have been privileged to meet people all of the country and some of them will be at the wedding yet most of them when I first meet them I had no idea what roll or who they would be in my life 5-10-15 years down the road. I wonder what life would be like if everyone treated people that they just meet as a GIFT? Well back to not sleeping when I checked it was 7 Hours and 12 min to the vows. The slide show seemed to work well the sound system and the guitar all seemed to be wonderful to. But I have to say it was pretty nerve racking having the gear show up 2 hours late. It was wonderful that everyone has helped us this far. So many of Kathy's friends chip in to set up and its wonderful John, Karen, Ellen, Cindy, Susan, Dale, Laura, Margaret, Charlene and Mike thanks. Well I hope that stomach will chill out and I wont have to make runs to the rest room. I will put some pic and sound clips up later for those of you that may not have been able to see the wedding or come out to PA. We look forward to visiting with out friends in CA Southern and Northern. A Sonoma hear we come. Will be recoding some in two weeks at The Zone, that should be fun as well Well thats it for now.

No comments: