20070602

Going to See Ottmar and front frow on Aug 25 Harrisburg PA – Sunoco Performance Theater




Kathy and I will hopfully be able to see Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra on Aug 25 in Harrisburg PA. We got our tickets today and will hopfully be sitting in the front row to see the show. Ottmar Liebert is who I would say renewed my intrest in playing guitar about 6 years ago. When I moved to Mountin View CA in 2001 I headr Ottmar on the radio and wanted to switch from playing steal string acoustic and electric to this very inviting and loving music that Ottmar called nuevo Flamecno. I really dont care what others say obout him he really is a musical genius on many levels as a preformer, studio sound guru, origional thinker, and deffentaly out of the box guy. In my few but brieff encounters he has alwasy been very nice to me and his fans. I cant wait to see him with Steven Duros, (another wonderfull guitar player and keyboard player) and John Gagan, (Bass) should be a wonderfull show.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Very cool. Enjoy the show.