20070711

Mike and Victor did record the Biblical Reflection DVD serires this week



Well most of us at Light House Network really worked hard the last few months and this week it reallly came togeter. Karl Benzio the Director of Light House has pur togeter a project called the Mark 12.30 Project this week we recorded 6 hours of material that will go on 5 DVD's Joan Esherik put all of the written material togeter and really was the back bone to making sure that the work book and the flow of the material would work. She also appears on a few of our group sessions. Kathy Helped me stay calm and focused and did some real problem solving for me this weekend. Mike Huber who is my best frend and colluge was next to me most of the time as we recorded. The series should be avialbe late Aug early Sep 07. check http://www.lighthousenetwork.org/ to purcase.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Hey look at you guys. I can't wait to see this DVD.
I know you did a great job.