20050629

Priorities (This is from Tomas Michaud Jurnal)

"Priorities
This is something I was thinking about while traveling from one performance to another:
1. People and Relationships First2. Money second3. Fun Third
People and Relationships - includes relationships with myself, my family and friends, work partners, my Source, treating people I don't know with respect and dignity, wishing the highest good for everyone with my circle of influence.
Money - Receiving money for service performed for others, always giving more value than received. Using money wisely, for the highest good of all. Treating money with consciousness and awareness that it is a form of energy and has the power to inspire greed or do good in this world.
Fun - Still important, but best in the correct order.
Maybe I'll refine this as I think about it some more." From Tomas Michaud's Jurnal at www.tomasmichaud.com
June 21, 2005 in Reflections Permalink

No comments: