20060702

Electric Light Orchestra


Ah, the 70's and 80's that was when there was some real neet new music hitting the music buzz, there still is but back then you had to play to be a musican and now its a bit diffrent. Well I was in WaWa for a sandwitch at around 5:00am and I heard Mr Blue Sky and I just wanted to buy the album. Now where can you go at 5:00am to get music, Ah iTunes so I did have some truble spelling ELO (Electric Light Orchestra) but I did find the above link and went and bought the greatish hits album and it just makes me feel good. I reameber in high school linking this group. I also liked there album art and always wanted to go on that ELO space ship, Well time to go listen to the album and then I think I am going to look for Jullian Bream and John Williams on guitar. Havea good 4th.

No comments: