20060720

Fishman Aura Rocks ***I love this piece of gear***


The Fishman Aura is somthing that I have know about for some time but I had no idea how powerful and usefully of a tool it was until I saw Jesse Cook in Sellersvill PA using it live. When I spoke with him and went to view his gear on stage this was it from the gutiar. No mic's just the pickup to the Aura and out to the board. Well my ears could not belief it so I picked one up on eBay about 260.00. It came and was way easy to use. I have downloaded about 10 diffent sound images from Fishman and transfers them to the Aura using a Mac with M-Audio midi usb. It works like a charm and is so very easy to edit. I think every guitar player that plays any acoustic guitar needs one of these its a weapon in the box for easy live playing. I will start using mine live, and see ever playing with out it. I will try mixing it into my new MOTU 828mkII sometime this or next week so you can hear it. I really like the nylon guitar with the Neuman M-147 Mics as well as the Soundelux 47 mics. Well this piece of gear is a keeper it even made my 200.00 bolderado pratice guitar sound very good. Check these out this is a great piece of gear. You can view Fishmans web page and Aura info at : www.fishman.com Oh and Fishman will even make an sound image of your guitar for 200.00 They also have great customer support. Thanks Fishman.

No comments: