20051227

Back from Vacation

Wow was it nice to take off for 10 days. Its been three years since a vacation. It was nice I was out in Bolder CO visiting with Kathy’s parents, Did some Sight seeing in Bolder, Denver, and Estes Park and went to Celestial Seasonings Teas. Saw Ottmar Liebert in Denver, Skiing in Beconridge . Awah it was nice to do. Played the guitar as much as I was able to and took lots of pictures. Check them out on the web link at www.victortarassov.com links Victor’s Flicker account. I think I am going to stop all together seeing clients just in the ER or PH in the admissions department and my time away from work will focus on music and creating a music set. Have been sick the last three days as well. I have also been dealing with disappointment with others and myself lately. The most wonderful part of my vacation was spent in Bolder at a small Lutheran Church, the pastor there. Talked about unwrapping Christ as a present and expencering Him that way. It touched me very deeply. Will write more later.

No comments: