20051205

Weekend Summary

I have been in a counseling roll one way or another for almost 20 years. This weekend was the most traumatic that I have ever experienced. I saw a young adolescent man 17 slice his through and have the blood gush out. I was shaking for almost 24 hours after the event. It gives me a new sympathy to those of use who see and find ourselves in traumatic events. I hope that this year and every year I will be more sensitive to those people who find themselves exposed to these type of events, whether it be violence, rape, death or any other trauma as humans we need to listen to the story and be supportive of those who find themselves exposed to these events. Its our hope to heal the pain that we experience.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi v2or,
great info on your blog this post I was really looking for information in more detail on easy guitar lessons however I still found your read to be quite informative and interesting. Thanks for the useful info

v2or said...

It has alomost been 5 days since I was at work and I am just now feeling a bit better.