20051202

Life can Be Stressfull

I am finding it hard to deal with all that life throws at you. I am very glad for the people that I have in my life yet that is not enughf to sustain the soul or heart. I long for a deeper intimacy with God yet find all so many exquess to stay away, bussyness, bordom, tired, over worked, so when will I or any one get connected. Well I think its going to take disiplin and time somthing I seem to be in short of right now. As I struggle to keep the reason for the season infront of me I am still tempted to feed my flesh rather than my soul. Ah all the shiny little things look so good and if I just buy them I will somehow feel good. Well thats BS but somewhere I still belive it and am tempted to think that will work. So when will I have enugh and slow down. Only when I say stop or drop dead. I hope I will slow down and take time for people and my self with out spending too much cash. I hope I will learn to say no to myself more.

No comments: