20060209

Getting Rid of Monkey Mind

Buddha said that we all to be inlightend must get rid of monkey mind. we all see the crazyness in our mind the endless parade of thoughts, emotions, sensations, and judgments that get in our way of inlightenment Buddah called the Monkey Mind. Take from " The Pathy of the Human Being" Dennis Genpo Merzel p.18

This is going to be my goal for this week as I meditate, cleaning house and becoming very consious of what I think about and let in my mind as well as what I allow to fester in my consiousness. I belive that what ever your orintation to faith and practice that this is a good idea. I come from a christian tratition and do belive in orthodox theology and I can only see this as a benifit for my own jurney into developing into my crated intent.

2 comments:

v2or said...

May I recomend the book on Zen as the one on Becoming Human, you can get it on Amazon, you may also like The Third Ear by Joachim-Ernst Berendt.

v2or said...

The Pathy of the Human Being" Dennis Genpo Merzel p.18