20060210

Why Is it so hard to belive? Really!

The below if from a friend of mine out in CA who gave a copy of my demo c.d. to a friend, this is what the friend had to say: "But regards to the CD, brought here and have listened with the ear phones when needed (like always) and can say quickly I liked Christmas -- thunder !! and the cricket song lots of special effects -- but regards to the awesome guitar he can play-that flamenco, you know that special type of playing, but I am not done yet and as I listen have comments but cannot always write down so will work on that too
I like the one you said you always fall asleep to too -so soothing and much needed by me already ----------this is different music for me but want to listen more without so many distraction"

It’s funny I want to believe what was said but its easier for me to dismiss the complement then to really take it in. Not to be narcissistic but to allow myself to be blessed by others words. Why must this be so hard for me and others, I wonder what am I still holding on to and what is it about what I am telling my self and about others that cant believe. O I hope I can find the balance and let go of the negativity in my heart and be free to really experience the good. I will write more later and come back to this soon.

No comments: