20060503

Back In Princeton NJ




IM back safe and sound in Princeton NJ. It was wonderful in Bodega Bay and Sonoma CA, made a lot of wonderful new friendships. My good friend Thomas and I had a wonderful dinner in Sunnyvale to catch up and talk about music. I will be getting a M-Audio recorder soon. Thanks Thomas for the tips. Ottmar thanks for answering my question about creating music. I will "just play" and turn the editor off! Phil at the music Zone your grace and pactence with all my questions was wonderful, Eric at C.B. Perkins Co thanks for getting the Godin fixed in a day and ready to play., Adrian and his team at Stags Leap Winery, it was so fun and the corks pops recored wonderfully, All the flolks at California Cafe in Palo Alto great food and service,The Ritz in Hafe Moon Bay you made us feel like a 1,000,000.00 thanks, David the winemaker of the Mondavi Family, Mark and his wonderful bride at Arita winery- liked talking about music and wine with them in Healdsburg. All the wonderful people we meet in Bodega bay and my wonderful friend Charlene from San Jose. O and my beautiful and wonderful girl friend Kathy, My trip would not have been possible with out you. The Pictue of a pic of the Purple Flower Power video that we did be looking for that later, the pizza I made the last night we were there and that is my good by photo to Bodega Bay. Thanks Victor oh, and the link above is from a friend of mine at work who send it to me its of Hops and Yoyo. "Just click the Back in Prineton NJ )it is blue on the top)"

No comments: