20060505

Dead Flies

I was reading in the Book of Ecc. 10:1 In the OT. "Dead flies in perfume make it stink, And a little foolishness decomposes much wisdom." from the (Message)translation. How easy it is to take something and be foolish about it, I see this in many peoples lives with addiction, and other issues in the er, I think I am very fortunate to not be addicted to one of drugs out there, it would be so easy and yet when then folks come in the er or the hospital they think there ok and there foolishness stinks all the way to the heavens. There way of being and the decisions that they make stink. Well I think we all have to be very careful of not judging at least I know I need to be careful of not judging others, for it does not take much to make a bad decision an become foolish. Be careful to not be foolish and make it stink.

No comments: