20060830

Lady Charlene (I mean Mam) Your awesome



Well yesterday my friend Charlene and I were talking and somehow we got on to the subject of wine, somehow we always do. Well I told her that Kathy (my fiance) is getting all this cool house stuff but I just wanted stuff from guitar center or wine stuff. Well today she shared with some friends at Siemens in Sunnyvale CA and they were moved to buy some nice Cab glasses from Crate and barrel (Thanks so very much to you) well one of her friends bought two glasses and then another bought two, I have never meet these folks and what a nice suprize on the way in to work at PH, Charlene told me that her friends at work purchased the glasses and it just made me feel special. Its been a hard few weeks in the ER (Emergency Room)and PH (Princeton House) and this was just a very nice reminder that people do like to do nice things for others and it really made me feel special. O Charlene feel free to tell your friends about the nice music equipment that I like to. Thanks to all of you again. V

No comments: