20060829

Well Things are Moving Along (Where do we find Love)

Well things are moving along with the wedding plans, Kat has been great and very patient with this old man who still wants to be a guitar player professionally. Well with all my fears and brokeness she is still patient with me and its a very loving place to be. I find that in our relationship we are ever growing and ever evolving into more loving people even when we blow it its a chance for the other person to show love, and I give kathy many chances at showing love. I wonder what life would be like if people who blew it were shown love and compassion on their poor choices or circumstances, I think this kind of love may not just be something that one can conjure up themselves. I think its a love that can be show by us humans but we must get this love from something bigger than ourselves. I think this is where the true teachings found in the Bible can come alive, Jesus Christ showed this kind of love with the woman at the well, the thief on the cross, the tax collector. Well I know I am far from loving the way Christ loved but what else is there to really live for? Money, Sex Power, Food, Wine while all of those things in there right place can be awesome they themselves dont bring life (they do feel good) but there is an emptiness in those things with out true relationship and love. I believe that we must Love God and Others and that is where we will become alive. Our lives may be the time spent to clean out what gets in the way. To live is to give to others what we really do have and not what we don’t. Where are you getting what you give and what do you give when you do give? Well there’s my thought for the day.

No comments: