20080702

Im counting the weeks to the DeVoe



For those of you who might not know what I am referring to it has been a dream of mine since 2000 to own a Lester Devoe Guitar. Lester is a great guy to work with too. I put my name on the list about 3 1/2 years ago and meet Lester last summer we talked about what I wanted and its now just about done. Oh I cant wait. Its a Flamenco Negra Guitar with Madagascar Rose Wood and a Cedar top with friction pegs. The nut is about 58 mm. The guitar was made for my large hands and should make playing much easier. It been a labor of love to save for the guitar and I hope to get two more. Hear are some pictures of what I am looking forward too. One is of the Head Stock and the other one is the Rosette. The Head Stock Picture comes from Lesters Web Page and the Rosette comes from Steve Kahun.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

It's weird, but I can't wait either. I can't wait to hear you play some of your beautiful music on this awesome guitar.