20050823

People of The Lie

Wow what a day in court, If I were to belive what my ex and her attonery said about me I would want to put me away. Its amazing how evil will go for the lie and twist every tiny little thing to try to pain the worst pictue that is possible. Its like somthing is missing in there soul so they are more concerned about the distrution and dessimation of what it true and pure. There is good but they want to twist it and make it look and sound bad. I am speaking of my ex wife Phebe and her Attonery Pat Vorhess, they even wanted to make my blogger somthing bad and my attemps at creating web pages someing that has never even happend. I have not made any money off my web page or bologger. Its been a place for me to share with those in the www. world somethings about me and I do like this form. Well I did make and and I am very privliged to have a girl frind and frinds who have taken the time to know me and love me even thought I am not super or clolsy $$ I cant even afford a bear today. Charline I did have some of the Maderia and thanks for that. Well I learned alot today and a lot about me too. When some one attacks you dont fight smile big and dont let the lie in. Thanks for all of your prayers and support thught this time espacially you Kat, and thanks for the chat today. Charline thanks for the talk tonight as well. Peace.

No comments: