20050815

Phebe Tarassov and Pat Vhoores Welcome

Hi and welcome to this blog I hope you find it helpfull and maybe even inspire you to persue a healthy passon with honesty and integerity. I wish you well on your jurney and hope you find rest. Enjoy the articles, pictures, and take care see you soon. For those that dont know Phebe is my ex wife who keeps thinking I have money and wants more of it. I think she is jellious and needs to get a real life and move on Pat Vhoress is her atonery who dose a good job but has ishues I will write more about this later. Any way keep us in your thought as we go to court on Aug 23 and keep me in your thoughts as they will try to get me upset and push my buttons. Thanks V Hey and you two never signed the guest book

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are two rats

Anonymous said...

Seems like they just want money even thought they are fine. I hate when people don't look for what true and relly real. Its a shame that you have to go through all of this and waste time and money that could be used for your girls. DSC