20050831

www.victortarassov has had 31589 hits as of 8/30/05

This is very exciting for me as a musican. I am still an amature who is sharing what I do know about music and what I have learned. I am very glad that hostbabby.com has been able to help me create the web sight and it was very easy to use and devleope the web pages. The sight www.victortarassov.com has been up since may and I have had some help from Regina Brown, Charline B. and Kathy H. I am very greatfull for there suport and who knows what the rest of the year will bring I have written five songs in sketch form and have a few more ideas that will hopefully be done by fall. I hope to release a entry level home recording in Febuary. The Cd will Hopefully be Victor Tarassov and New Wine the band. Dont yet know thoght if it will all pan out. Its amasing how much work going into recording a song and taking it from conception (idea) to completion (finished product)

No comments: