20050806

Turning 40

Wow I cant belive it this year in a few days I will hit the big 40. Forty years on this planet. Ive learned a lot so far and Ive learned that it takes a lot to make it hear. What you think you see and know is hardly ever that easy. Relationships are very hard and to make them work you need to rally know who you are (not perfect) be able to offer grace and truth. If you find some good frinds do be to demanding or draining of them. It took me some time on that one. And there is life after divorse. I have been thught two and they were very hard on me but I am still hear and will try again if the right circumstance and person come my way and feel the same about me. Good wine, food and frinds can make the hard times a bit easer. And with God all things can be possible. At the same time God is not some genie that you rub or have a formula so you can get what you want from God. It is very hard to live a godly life you will fail and you need to know that thats not the end of it God has patience and grace for all of us. That dose not mean we can abuse it either. However if we want to know God and experence His love for all of us we can. I know im in a dry spot hear I dont feel very spiritual or godly but this is where I am on my jurney and and will hopfully continue to grow and be a gracious person who dose not wind up bitter or angry. I would like to belive that I can love well and love others as they would want to be loved. I also need to take time to rest and know my limits I am not supper man or a supper heiro I am a normal man who eats, sleeps, farts, etc. Bottom line God gives us a mericale every second we are hear and brathing the choice is what do we want to belive about it.

No comments: