20060117

The Holy Grail Electro Harmonix Pedal Reverb

This pedal with the Fender 67 Princeton amp using the Fender 78 Strat sounds so lush. I will put some sounds up later. This is the best sounding reverb. You can get them at gutiar center new for under 100.00 the new ones have direct bypass as well. It has its own 9v wall wort. there are three settings Spring, Plate, and Fluber the setting are simple and then there is one knob to control the intensity. I have used the roland and was disapointed with the spring setting, I know DOD make a pedal but I am not a fan of there pedals. This is the one to get if you want a out bord pedal for your pedal board. I run a Ernie Ball volume pedal befor the reverb and then a disortion pedal currntly the Boss DS1 I hope to soon upgrade to a tube screemer and a rat pedal.

No comments: