20060127

Made it through another week

I made it through another week at work. I must say I have found that my supervisor has been someone who listens to issues and I am glad about that and I just like that things are able to be voiced. My department has been going through some tough changes but it looks like in the long run they will be for the better. I am very happy with the people that I work with on the overnight. We get our work done and support each other to help things get done not a tit for tat way. I think the best part is that we can be ourselves there are time when one of us is a bit out of sorts and yet we still support each other. I am looking forward to connecting with my former agent tomorrow for lunch and just catching up hopefully we will drink some good wine too. Well that it for now.

No comments: