20060130

I just recived my Metro Humi Case vs. Accord Guitar Case - 2



Accord Guitar Case - 2
Originally uploaded by o2ma.
This is a picture of the guitar case that Ottmar uses I belive. I just recived my case from Guitar Salon in Santa Barbra CA for 169.00 its called a humi case. The case Ottmar used is from Acord and cost anywhere from 900.00-1400.00+ My looks cool. I think it would not be good for flight check in but would be good for local and travel if not being checked in.


Lightweight and durable, this modern yet classy handcrafted case features a convenient climatic protection system to protect your investment with great style. Notable features include a soft velour padded interior with accessory compartment, well-padded neck and body support, sturdy hinges and latches (2 of the 6 latches are lockable), and adjustable shouder strap.
Specifications:
Overall Length: 40"
Body Length: 20"
Body Depth: 4 1/2"
Lower Bout: 15 1/2"
Upper Bout: 12"
Weight: 10 lbs.
Includes:
- Two custom-designed compact humidification units specially adapted for installation in your own guitar case.
- Bottle of specially formulated HumiCase Activation Solution for use in the humidification units.

1 comment:

v2or said...

I like the case but Guitar Salon did send it to me with out the activation solution for the humidifer. It took them two weeks to finaly get it to me. The case has already had one of the Humidifier elements fall off the case and I had to crazy glue it back on, also the humidifer elemnts drip alot not shure if i really like the case but it does look cool. Its also lighter.