20060128

My New Love with my older Flamenco Negra # 104101






This was my frist purchase of a Flamenco Negra Gutar for Berklee Music. I have had this guitar in its case for over 6 months and recienlty I took it out and have played it for a few people. I have also recored a few songs with this guitar. People have liked the sound that they have herd so I am going to keep experment playing with this guitar. Its a bit narrower at the neck 52mm- vs the 52+ which I like a bit more. Lester Devoe is thinking of makeing a biger nut at the neck for me something in the relm of 55+60mm we will be meeting sometime this summer to discuss this mesurment. For now I will stick with my two negras from Berklee Music Center in Berklee CA.. the Motalvo gutiar from Gerorge Motalvo at Berklee Music Center.

1 comment:

v2or said...

Lester DeVoe is not working on this guitar but is making me a Flamenco Negra with a bigger neck to acomidate my larger hands.