20060123

Sad Disturbing Day


The other day I was at my favorite coffee shop in HIllsborough and a good friend and I were sitting at a coffee table and having a good conversation when all of a sudden a few women started to come close they moved our stuff coffee and books and just plopped down. Now this was weird but it gets better. (There were only 3 at this time) in about 10 min there were 8-10 of them and literally one of the older women sat 2-3 inches from my friend she was about 50-60 years old and obnoxious as could be here shirt came untoucked . What was so suprizing was that this area that the coffee shop is in is a very nice are and people do respect one another or so I thought. These women that took over our little space were group leaders for these 8-10 women and were clueless and just rude, and seemed to think that they were intitiled to take over our space? What do you think? I just put a picture of some of the folks in the group.

No comments: