20060411

1 Year Ago Started Bloog on New Wine CD


Well its been almost 1 year since I started the bloog and web page. www.victortarassov.com has had over 102,189 hits in 1 year. In 10 days I will be going into the studio to begin recording the material for "New Wine" out in Sonoma County CA. Its exciting yet terifing. It's like "can I really do this? Am I just fooling myself? and do I really have anyting to offer the listing music audiance?" I have heard good and bad things about my music. I did not stick with it when I was younger but allowed cricimstance and wanting to be loved and in relationship detirmin that I would give up music and playing. When I was younger I was playing in 2-3 bands every week, teaching 20 students every week, and working in a music store. I was very happy then. Its funny now that I have tired two times in marriage both of them failing and both of those people did not want me to do music profeisollaly now, I am single presuing music and all the people in my life are supporting it. Even my present relationship is allowing me to presue and encurage my musicial dreams. I wonder if we sould ever give up who we are becase someone won't love or accept us then. My advise to anyone is if you have a passion and the one your with cant celebrate that part of you, RUN/Leave and be who you are rather then who they want you to be. It has taken 40 years for me to learn this. I dream of being free to be me and not allow others to mold me into who they want so I will be accepted. Well thats what I think and belive today. There are many people who have been givein a gift that needs to be temperd, explored, moldeled, refined, pratice, and then shared with the world. Imater fact we all have been given a gift to share with the world. Do you know yours? Share it will all those you meet and dont let anyone negative defeat who you are. Live out your created intent. The creator made us that way.

No comments: