20060411

Bible and New Wine


So what dose the Bible have to say about wine or new wine:
In John 15:5 "Christ said, I am the vine; you are the brances. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit: apaft from me you can do nothing. If amyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is trrown away and withers: such brances are picked up thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my works remin in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you." (NIV)

Mt 9:17 "Neither do men pur new wine into old wineskins, If they do, the skins will burst, the wine will run out and the wineskins will be ruined. No they pour NEW WINE into new wineskins, and both are preserved." (NIV)

John 2:3-ff The first miracle that Christ did was turn water into wine.

No comments: