20060417

Can I record audio and midi at the same time in Logic 7 Express

Q.I am wondering if I can record audio and midi at the same time in Logic 7 Express. I am running my guitar through a Roland GR 33, and a line out and using the GR 33 to trigger sounds in the Logic's synth section but cant seem to record all three tracks at once. If any one knows how let me know. Oh and I am running the GR Synth and Guitar into the Prosonus Fire Fox and have the GR 33 out midi to the Fire Box as well. So I guess the question is how do I sent up two audio tracks and one midi track to record in real time. Thanks Victor

A. Try arming the audio tracks, select one of the tracks, then while holding down the shift key, select the midi track you want to record, arming the "r" on the midi track. Press "record".....

No comments: