20060401

Roland GR 33 Almost Hear.


The Roland GR 33 is almost to the Palm Studio (Hopefully Today it will be hear)Looks Like it will:
Apr 1, 2006 6:31 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery CRANBURY, NJ
Apr 1, 2006 6:10 AM At local FedEx facility CRANBURY, NJ
Mar 31, 2006 7:36 PM Departed FedEx location KEASBEY, NJ
3:59 PM Arrived at FedEx location KEASBEY, NJ
Mar 29, 2006 9:05 AM Departed FedEx location SAINT PAUL, MN
Mar 28, 2006 6:44 PM Arrived at FedEx location SAINT PAUL, MN
2:47 PM Picked up SAINT PAUL, MN
11:53 AM Package data transmitted to FedEx Bloomington, MN

Some readers may wonder what is all the fuss and excitment about the Godin and GR 33. Well four years ago I was divorsed and very depressed. I quit a very sucessfull private pratice and to make ends meet I sold my music gear. I sold my old Godin Guitar and Guitar Synth so I could pay for my Two daughters to come out to CA to spend the week with me. I really never thought that I would one day be playing and building up a Studio. I have to thank a few foks for beliving in me with this project. 1. Regina Brown (She got me started) 2. Mike Huber 3. Paul Zazzo 4. John Stine 5. Grace Alliance Chapel in Mount Holly NJ 6. Charlene Bertand 7. Kathy Hull 8. My Parents who have put up with way to much but have allowed me to dream and build again. 9. Princeton House for with this job I would not have the over time to pay for all the little extras. 10. My God Creator and Friend who I barily know but, has given me the desire to dream create and play with passion even after all was chrushed "New Wine" Jn 15 Thank you Jesus. May my soul play and create what is in my soul and heart as I move to record this April.

No comments: