20060420

US Postal Service Very Very Very Bad

Well I must say that I have learned something new today. NEVER NEVER NEVER ship anyting with the US Postal Service. They lie and have horiable service. I shiped 5 boxes out to the Bay area last week. Two guitars on Monday and was told that they would be there by next Monday its now Thursday of the next week and they have not arived. This is just wrong. I paid a lot for shiping as well. Well I will no longer use the US Postal for shiping I just opend an account with DHL. I think that the prices that they are charging and the poor service is just an abomination and totaly aplorhable. They need to go out of busness. While I think they might do regualr mail ok they need to rethink how they do everything else. I have been happy in the past with FedEX but they were a bit harder to get to. I only went with US Postal becase of convience well there is no convience now. Lession learned dont ship with US Postal Service. Go with DHL, or FedEx. Maybe or Maybe not my gutiars and gear will get out to Sonoma next week for the recording sessions. Dont know if my Godin will get to San Jose to get repaired in time. I will use DHL now. Well as BaBoo in Sinfied would say "you are a very very very bad post man/service"

No comments: