20060409

Flamenco Negra that I will use for "New Wine"


This is the Flamenco Negra that I will use for the recording of New Wine in April. I purchased this gutiar a year ago from Berklee Music Center in Berklee CA. I also installed a B Band UST pickup in the guitar. I am looking forward to recording and playing with this guitar. Its amasing how projects take time. A year ago this all started as a dream with a few frinds who encuraged me to do this. Some of them are still on this jurney with and and some are more in the backgroud. Either way I could have never gotten this far alone... /this cd will be dedicated to all the people who have helped me become what God has for us in "Created Intent" a term Joe Dallal uses when he talks about how we missed it and yet God want to bring us back to that place where we live out what we were really crated to do. This has multiple meanings but the truth is we fall get off course rebell and can be very stuburn creatues who get in a rut and never get to where we are suposed to be going. I have been stuck many times and can be very stubron. This cd is a mark for me I hope to take a jurney out into what I belive was in someways somthing that started 20 years ago. I was in a rock band and there was once an idea that I had about playing and singing about God and things that were found in the Bible. Well the guys in the band did not go for that. A few years later I was sobe and no longer playing rock. I actualy gave up guitar for about 10 years and played others guitars on and off a bit. But after my second divorse I picked it up again and really started to play and pratice. That was about three years ago. I would play and actuly use my music that I was playing to create or say what I was feelining. I hope this project "New Wine" will capture a sence of this juney and help other feel. I hope it will help them move closer to the Lord and know Him. More to follow in the days ahead. He Is Risin.

No comments: